Sabtu, 12 Januari 2013

ENGLISH HOMEWORK FOR X TKJ 2 & X AP2


Put the verb into the correct form. Sometimes you need the negative (I'M NOT DOING etc) or the questions (ARE YOU DOING?)
  1. You .......................... (WORK) very hard today.
  2. I........................(LOOK) for Christine. Do you know where she is?
  3. It ........................... dark. Shall I turn on the light?
  4. They don't have anywhere to live at the moment. They.................(LIVE) with friends until they find somewhere.
  5. Things are not so good at work. The company.......................(LOSE) money.
  6. Have you got an umbrella? It ....................(GO) to rain.
  7. You................(MAKE) a lot of noise. Can you be quieter? I..............(TRY) to concentrate.
  8. Why are all these people here? What ........................(THEY, DO) ?
  9. Please don't make so much noise. I................ (TRY) to work.
  10. Let's go out now. It ................... (NOT RAIN) any more.
  11. You can turn off the radio. I.................... (NOT LISTEN) to it.
  12. Marta phoned me last night. She's on holiday in Italy. She............. (HAVE) a great time and doesn't want to come back.
  13. Alex has just started evening classes. He .................. (LEARN) Chinese.
  14. Ross and Rachel have had an argument. They.................. (NOT SPEAK) to each other.
  15. I....................... (GET) tired. I need a rest.
  16. Glad to see you again,Jackie! ................(YOU, STAY) at your aunt's for the weekend
  17. It's ten o'clock and he's still in bed! ........................(YOU, SLEEP) as late as this every morning?
  18. ...............the baby still ................(SLEEP? I'll try not to make noise.
  19. .....................(YOU, COOK) your meal before eating it?
  20. What a lovely smell! What .....................(YOU COOK), mum?
  21. 'Where....................(YOU, GO), Amanda?' 'It's none of you business, dad.'
  22. Can I help you?..................(YOU, LOOK) for someone?
  23. Her brother gets up very early. - What time...............(HE, GET UP) every day ?
  24. Shhhh! Can you both be quiet? The teacher.......................(EXPLAIN) the most important part of the lesson.
  25. The boy.................(STARE) at you. I guess he likes you.

1 komentar:

  1. Dear students, please send your homework to my email, or you can simply post it on your blog and link it to this blog. Be careful, some of the above sentences are actually simple present.

    BalasHapus